Courses and Events Calendar
Virtual courses and events are available in 2021. If Greensboro AHEC cancels a program due to safety concerns regarding COVID-19, registrants will be notified individually and a full refund will be issued. Please refer to the Courses and Events calendar for specific event updates.
Register by Mail or Email
AHEConnect Online Course Catalog – Available Anytime, Anywhere
We offer convenient online continuing education courses and credit in all health disciplines to meet the needs of healthcare providers in remote locations.
Get Live Program Updates: @GreensboroAHEC
Cancellation, Substitutions or Refunds
- Cancellations must be made in writing by mail or email at AHEC.CustomerService@conehealth.com
- Registrants canceling between two weeks and two full business days prior to the first day of the event are refunded at 70% of the registration fee subject to a minimum $25 cancellation fee.
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations received less than two full business days prior to the event.
- Cancellations greater than 2 weeks prior to the event will receive 100% refund.
- No vouchers will be issued in lieu of a refund.
- Transfers/substitute(s) are welcome (please notify in advance of the program).
Registering for and attending this program authorizes Greensboro AHEC to take audio, video and/or still images to be used for promotional and educational purposes. If you have concerns, please speak with a Greensboro AHEC staff member.