Courses and Events Calendar
Virtual courses and events are available in 2021. If Greensboro AHEC cancels a program due to safety concerns regarding COVID-19, registrants will be notified individually and a full refund will be issued. Please refer to the Courses and Events calendar for specific event updates.
View the Courses and Events Calendar
Download Print Registration Form
AHEConnect Online Course Catalog – Available Anytime, Anywhere
We offer convenient online continuing education courses and credit in all health disciplines to meet the needs of healthcare providers in remote locations.
Get Live Program Updates: @GreensboroAHEC
Cancellation, Substitutions or Refunds
- Cancellations must be made in writing by mail or email at AHEC.CustomerService@conehealth.com
- Registrants canceling between two weeks and two full business days prior to the first day of the event are refunded at 70% of the registration fee subject to a minimum $25 cancellation fee.
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations received less than two full business days prior to the event.
- Cancellations greater than 2 weeks prior to the event will receive 100% refund.
- No vouchers will be issued in lieu of a refund.
- Transfers/substitute(s) are welcome (please notify in advance of the program).
Registering for and attending this program authorizes Greensboro AHEC to take audio, video and/or still images to be used for promotional and educational purposes. If you have concerns, please speak with a Greensboro AHEC staff member.