Please email or call 336-832-8025 between 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday about the following:
Must be received with registration, unless otherwise stated.
If you need services or auxiliary aids covered by ADS, please call us in advance.
- Registrants canceling between two weeks and two business days prior to the first day of the event will incur a 30% cancelation fee ($25 minimum).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than two business days prior to the event.
- No refunds or credit will be given for no-shows.
- Substitutes are welcome (please notify us in advance of the event).
- Cancellations MUST be made in writing by mail or email at AHEC.CustomerService@conehealth.com
Children at Events
Due to safety issues, children are not allowed at educational events. (Planners discretion for breastfeeding programs.)
Call 336-832-8025 for up-to-date information on cancelled or rescheduled programs
Registering for and attending a Greensboro AHEC program authorizes Greensboro AHEC to take audio, video, and/or still images to be used for promotional and educational purposes. If you have concerns, please speak with a Greensboro AHEC staff member.
- This policy covers how Greensboro AHEC treats personal information that Greensboro AHEC collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Greensboro AHEC services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Greensboro AHEC does not own or control, or to people that Greensboro AHEC does not employ or manage. Certain Greensboro AHEC associated companies and organizations such as the Cone Health System have their own privacy statements. Additionally, Greensboro AHEC is a regional center of North Carolina AHEC, and as such, shares your information with the administrative office.
Information Collection and Use
- Greensboro AHEC collects personal information when you register with Greensboro AHEC, when you use Greensboro AHEC services or products, and when you visit Greensboro AHEC pages. Greensboro AHEC may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from North Carolina AHEC.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry and professional interests. Once you register with Greensboro AHEC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Greensboro AHEC collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our organizational partners, including information about your use of services and products that we offer
- Greensboro AHEC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Greensboro AHEC cookie information, and the page you request.
- Greensboro AHEC uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for services and products, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Greensboro AHEC does not ask a child under age 18 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity, e.g. the Health Careers' application process.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Greensboro AHEC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated organizations except to provide services or products you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We may provide your information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Greensboro AHEC under confidentiality agreements. These organizations may use your personal information to help Greensboro AHEC communicate with you about services and products from Greensboro AHEC. However, these partners do not have any independent right to share this information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Greensboro AHEC may set and access Greensboro AHEC cookies on your computer.
- Greensboro AHEC may use web beacons to access Greensboro AHEC cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Greensboro AHEC services and products.
Change Your Account Information and Preferences through MyAHEC
- You can edit your Greensboro AHEC Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time through your MyAHEC account.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added from time to time. You can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or you can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages you receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Greensboro AHEC services and programs, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Greensboro AHEC brochure, that are considered part of your Greensboro AHEC account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees whom we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to provide services or products to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
Greensboro AHEC may update this policy.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: Greensboro AHEC, 1200 N. Elm Street, Greensboro, NC 27401 | 336-832-8025
Greensboro AHEC, 1200 N. Elm Street, Greensboro, NC 27401 | 336-832-8025