Get Live Program Updates: @GreensboroAHEC
For a current listing of Greensboro AHEC program accreditations, please visit our Credit Statements page.
Please email or call us at 336-832-8025, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, if you have questions regarding any of the following topics:
Must be received with registration, unless otherwise stated.
If you need services or auxiliary aids covered by ADS, please call us in advance.
- Registrants canceling between two weeks and two business days prior to the first day of the event will incur a 30% cancelation fee ($25 minimum).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than two business days prior to the event.
- No refunds or credit will be given for no-shows.
- Substitutes are welcome (please notify us in advance of the event).
- Cancellations must be made in writing by mail or email at AHEC.CustomerService@conehealth.com
Children at Events
Due to safety issues, children are not allowed at educational events. (Planners discretion for breastfeeding programs.)
Call 336-832-8025 for up-to-date information on cancelled or rescheduled programs.
Registering for and attending a Greensboro AHEC program authorizes Greensboro AHEC to take audio, video, and/or still images to be used for promotional and educational purposes. If you have concerns, please speak with a Greensboro AHEC staff member.
NC Area Health Education Center (AHEC) Copyright Policy
These copyright guidelines are for speakers for AHEC with presentations and activities:
- I agree that I have received and understand the Copyright Guidelines for NC AHEC Educational Presentations related to fair use and copyright requirements.
- I agree to present material that is my own work and to cite sources appropriately. When distributing the work of others, I will meet copyright standards for permission and fair use.
- I have obtained all permissions. licenses, or approvals required for any copyright graphic, text or video that will be used in my presentation. My use of these materials does not infringe or violate, in any manner, any copyright of a third party.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Greensboro AHEC, its officers, directors, employees, and agents against any damage (including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses, retroactive use or permission fees), suit, or proceeding brought against Greensboro AHEC for copyright infringement arising out of the materials used in my presentation.
NC Area Health Education Center (AHEC) Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ncahec.net, my.ncahec.net, arealahec.org/, charlotteahec.org, dukeahec.mc.duke.edu, easternahec.net, gahec.org, mahec.net, northwestahec.org, seahec.net, southernregionalahec.org, and wakeahec.org and applies solely to information collected by these websites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on these sites. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent or share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary. Information needed to facilitate the awarding of credit for continuing professional development activities may be shared with that accrediting body strictly to award credit. If an educational event has other planning partners, no information will be shared with the other partners without you receiving notification. If there are exhibitors at the event, your information will not be shared by us. You may choose to provide the information to the exhibitors. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via mail, email or social media in the future to tell you about continuing professional development activities, local AHEC news, NC AHEC initiatives, or changes to this privacy notice.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out and/or unsubscribe from AHEC marketing at any time. In addition, you can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Activity registration allows transactional emails for confirmations, handouts, evaluations, certificates, etc. information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal identifiable information. Cardholder data is not stored. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to gain access to registration and educational information, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site and you may follow your Internet browser’s instructions to delete cookies at any time.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.