CURE: Community United in Response to an Epidemic
A Mobile Website of Resources and Connections Toward the Opioid Crisis
The CUREpidemic website (www.curepidemic.com) provides fast, mobile access to resources, community services, education, content sites and social media channels addressing the current opioid crises. Features include an interactive, layered ARCgis map of treatment centers which can be filtered by services and location for the community and healthcare providers.
Coverage area is for central North Carolina counties of: Alamance, Caswell, Chatham, Guilford, Montgomery, Orange, Randolph and Rockingham.
@CUREpidemic is active on Twitter and Facebook to expand the audience reach of local, state, and national initiatives. Community members and healthcare providers are encouraged to follow the pages and interact by sharing resources and information.
Using the Mobile Website
Creating a shortcut to the CURE mobile website is the quickest way to access the resources you need. Once saved, the website appears as an icon on your homepage. Follow the directions below to get started.
Directions for iPhone:
- Open your Safari browser and go to: curepidemic.com.
- Tap the "Share" icon (the square with an arrow coming out of the top)
- Select "Add to Home Screen".
- A screen appears for you to rename the shortcut, click "Add". The icon has been added to your Home screen.
Directions for Android phone:
- Open your Android browser and go to: curepidemic.com.
- Tap "Menu" (to top 3 vertical dots on the far right)
- Select "Add to Home Screen". The icon has been added to your Home screen.
How You Can Help
- Save the CURE mobile website to your mobile device.
- Help friends and family members save the website to their mobile devices.
- Share and re-tweet @CUREpidemic posts to your friends and followers.
- Actively engage in community groups and discussions to raise awareness around opioid addiction.